FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 196 to 203 of 203

Thread: Trend Striker Extreme System

  1. #196
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    41,305
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,244
    Thanked 1,538 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Agar ham logon ke paas me apni trading ke acche skills hain tab unki madad se apni trades ko karne me hame aasani ho sakti hai
    Bhai jiske pass mein skills achi ho jaati hai wo trading badiya kar sakta hai, dekha jaye to bhai ye kaam achi skills wala hi kar sakta hai bhai.

  2. #197
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    29,788
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,825
    Thanked 2,418 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jiske pass mein skills achi ho jaati hai wo trading badiya kar sakta hai, dekha jaye to bhai ye kaam achi skills wala hi kar sakta hai bhai.
    Ham logon ko apni trading me is tarah ka plan use karna hota hai jo hamare liye jyada profitable sabit ho sakta hai. Agar ham log aisa karte hain tab ham log ek successful trader ban jaate hain

  3. #198
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    41,305
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,244
    Thanked 1,538 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham logon ko apni trading me is tarah ka plan use karna hota hai jo hamare liye jyada profitable sabit ho sakta hai. Agar ham log aisa karte hain tab ham log ek successful trader ban jaate hain
    Bhai ye kaam bahut hi jayda profitable to hai lekin aisa nahi hai ki hum log aaye aur earn karle bhai, ismein bahut saalo ka time lag jata hai

  4. #199
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    29,788
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,825
    Thanked 2,418 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai ye kaam bahut hi jayda profitable to hai lekin aisa nahi hai ki hum log aaye aur earn karle bhai, ismein bahut saalo ka time lag jata hai
    Agar ham logon ke paas me is tarah ka trading ka plan hai jiski madad se ham income kama sakte hain tab ham log bade traders ban jaate hain

  5. #200
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    41,305
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,244
    Thanked 1,538 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Agar ham logon ke paas me is tarah ka trading ka plan hai jiski madad se ham income kama sakte hain tab ham log bade traders ban jaate hain
    Bhai trading karne ke liye plan banaye agar plan nahi hoga to trading mein earning karna bhi ek dum mushkil hoga isliye plan jaruri hota hai.

  6. #201
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    29,788
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,825
    Thanked 2,418 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading karne ke liye plan banaye agar plan nahi hoga to trading mein earning karna bhi ek dum mushkil hoga isliye plan jaruri hota hai.
    Agar ham logon ke paas me is tarah ka trading karne ka plan ho jaata hai jiski madad se hame income mil jaati hai tab ham log bade traders ban sakte hain

  7. #202
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    41,305
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,244
    Thanked 1,538 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Agar ham logon ke paas me is tarah ka trading karne ka plan ho jaata hai jiski madad se hame income mil jaati hai tab ham log bade traders ban sakte hain
    Bhai jab tak kisi ke pass mein plan nahi ho jata hai uske liye trading karna mushkil rahta hai, ye kaam aisa hai jo acha plan aur experience lekar ke trading kare bhai.

  8. #203
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    29,788
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,825
    Thanked 2,418 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jab tak kisi ke pass mein plan nahi ho jata hai uske liye trading karna mushkil rahta hai, ye kaam aisa hai jo acha plan aur experience lekar ke trading kare bhai.
    Haan bhai main to apni trades ko is tarah se karta hoon jis se mere paas me income bhi aa sakti hai aur main ek bada trader bhi ban sakta hoon

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2019 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us