FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 151 to 156 of 156

Thread: यूरो बाजार (Euromarket) कितना बड़ा बाज़ार है

  1. #151
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    29,046
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,800
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,406 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading mein loss ko to bahut hi kam karna hota hai, iske liye to humare ko kafi jayda mehnat se kaam karne ki jarurat hoti hai bhai.
    Haan bhai ham log is baat ko jante hain ki agar hamare losses badh jaate hain tab ham logon ke liye apni trades ko karna possible nahi ho paata hai

  2. #152
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    40,728
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,242
    Thanked 1,534 Times in 1,141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai ham log is baat ko jante hain ki agar hamare losses badh jaate hain tab ham logon ke liye apni trades ko karna possible nahi ho paata hai
    Bhai dekho forex market mein loss ko kisi bhi haal mein kam se kam karna hota hai agar loss badega to hum logo ko income hoga hi nahi.

  3. #153
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    29,046
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,800
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,406 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai dekho forex market mein loss ko kisi bhi haal mein kam se kam karna hota hai agar loss badega to hum logo ko income hoga hi nahi.
    Haan bhai main to ye baat janta hu ki trading ka business sahi tarah se karna hamare liye tabhi possible ho sakta hai jab ham logon ka trading ka plan ekdum sahi hota hai

  4. #154
    Intraday Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    365
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    60.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai main to ye baat janta hu ki trading ka business sahi tarah se karna hamare liye tabhi possible ho sakta hai jab ham logon ka trading ka plan ekdum sahi hota hai
    जी सही तरह से ही ट्रेडिंग करना जरुरी होता हैं ट्रेडिंग अच्छी करने के लिए उसको अच्छा अनुभव की जरुरत पड़ेगी जिसके चलते ही वो ट्रेडिंग कर सकता हैं अनुभव नहीं है तो पहले बनाया जाए

  5. #155
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    40,728
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,242
    Thanked 1,534 Times in 1,141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahulku701 View Post
    जी सही तरह से ही ट्रेडिंग करना जरुरी होता हैं ट्रेडिंग अच्छी करने के लिए उसको अच्छा अनुभव की जरुरत पड़ेगी जिसके चलते ही वो ट्रेडिंग कर सकता हैं अनुभव नहीं है तो पहले बनाया जाए
    Bhai jab tak hum log sahi trading nahi karne lag jaate hai tab tak hum logo ko kamane ko mil nahi sakta hai, ye kaam ko perfect sikhna jaruri hai.

  6. #156
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    29,046
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,800
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,406 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jab tak hum log sahi trading nahi karne lag jaate hai tab tak hum logo ko kamane ko mil nahi sakta hai, ye kaam ko perfect sikhna jaruri hai.
    Haan bhai main to apni trading me sabse pehle sahi tarah ki analysis ka use karta hoon jiski madad se muje trading ko karna aa sakta hai

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2019 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us