FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Candlestick Indicator

  1. #31
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    26,844
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,608
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading mein planning karke hi chale to acha hai, kyunki planning ke sath kam karenge to yaha par humare ko kamane mein bhi kafi asni ho jaati jayegi bhai.
    Forex trading ke business me jin traders logon ke paas me sahi tarah ka trading ka plan ho jaata hai wo log bade traders bhi ban sakte hain

  2. #32
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,125
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 1,126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Forex trading ke business me jin traders logon ke paas me sahi tarah ka trading ka plan ho jaata hai wo log bade traders bhi ban sakte hain
    Bhai trading karne ke liye acha khasa plan ho jaaye to tab kaam kiya ja sakta hai, Plan nahi hai to kaam karna mushkil rahta hai, isliye bhai plan banane par kafi jayda kaam karna hota hai.

  3. #33
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    26,844
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,608
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading karne ke liye acha khasa plan ho jaaye to tab kaam kiya ja sakta hai, Plan nahi hai to kaam karna mushkil rahta hai, isliye bhai plan banane par kafi jayda kaam karna hota hai.
    Ham logon ke paas me agar sahi trading ka plan hai tab hamare liye apni trades ko karna aur bhi aasan baat ban sakti hai

  4. #34
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,125
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 1,126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham logon ke paas me agar sahi trading ka plan hai tab hamare liye apni trades ko karna aur bhi aasan baat ban sakti hai
    Bhai jab thik plan hai to kaam bhi thik kar sakte hai, plan banane ke liye humare ko kafi jayda hard work karna padta hai hum tabhi safal ho payenge.

  5. #35
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    26,844
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,608
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jab thik plan hai to kaam bhi thik kar sakte hai, plan banane ke liye humare ko kafi jayda hard work karna padta hai hum tabhi safal ho payenge.
    Ham logon ke paas me agar sahi trading karne ka plan ho jaata hai tab hamare paas me uski madad se acche trading ke profits aa sakte hain

  6. #36
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,125
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 1,126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham logon ke paas me agar sahi trading karne ka plan ho jaata hai tab hamare paas me uski madad se acche trading ke profits aa sakte hain
    Bhai trading acha karne ke liye baht hi acha plan banaye tabhi kaam kare bhai, agar jo plan nahi rahega to hum log kama nahi sakenge.

  7. #37
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    26,844
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,608
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading acha karne ke liye baht hi acha plan banaye tabhi kaam kare bhai, agar jo plan nahi rahega to hum log kama nahi sakenge.
    Haan bhai main to is baat ko manta hu ki trading ke business me agar sahi tarah ka plan use karte hain tab ham logon ke paas me income aa jaati hai

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2017 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us