FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Perfect M1 scalping system

  1. #1
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,125
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 1,126 Posts

    Default Perfect M1 scalping system

    Hello dosto

    bhaiyo ye system bahut hi badiya hai, main to kahunga aap try kare, scalping trading system hai,

    Time frame :- M1

    Pairs :- EU GU EJ UJ



    Rules :-

    1) ONE minute time frame.
    2) 5EMA (HLC/3 - shift 1 – yellow line) to crossover 40EMA (Close - shift 0 – blue line).
    3) PA to pullback and touch/react to 40ema, without pressing the 5ema over 40ema and MACD on to opposite.
    4) Resume back by 1st candle cross close of the 5ema.
    5) RR 1:2+… Stop behind the last H/L… Target +20.

    That’s it. This is my signal creation philosophy. Simple or at least I think so.

    What I do:

    1) I believe in my system and stick with it through thick and thin.
    2) I make NO interference post trigger… stop or target; it’s a do or dies thing for me in this department… The trick is, it allows me to be patience.
    3) I make only one trade per hour, per direction, per pair, When and If signal is given.
    4) I look to walk away with +20 pips a day and stay very protective of it.
    5) I risk 1% per trade.
    6) I do not take trades with less than 2R’s. So if the stop is greater than 10 pips, it’s a reject.
    7) I trade the following 4 major pairs: E/U – G/U – E/J – U/J.
    8) I can care or less about what’s happening elsewhere. What I mean by that is that I don’t look at any other time frames beside the 1M.
    9) I do not care about any correlation factors. It’s all meaningless to me.
    10) I remove pending orders 5 min prior to red news and I resume with considering trades 15 min after.
    11) I only trade the first 3 hours of the EU open. Living on the west coast, so I trade from 10:30 pm to 2 am give or take. I don’t want to stare at charts all day long and no reason to lose out on my beauty sleep. I also think the best time to trade currencies is the early part of EU session. You can trade it all day long though.

    I highly recommend for you guys to do the same, but it’s up to you.

    Why is it called 45? Well, as you can see the main ingredients of this system are made of 5EMA crossing over 40EMA. So, 40 & 5 for 45, lol.



    Cheers,

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Resolve; 06-19-2018 at 10:10 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinglord For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (03-11-2015)

  3. #2
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    26,844
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,608
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Hello dosto

    bhaiyo ye system bahut hi badiya hai, main to kahunga aap try kare, scalping trading system hai,

    Time frame :- M1

    Pairs :- EU GU EJ UJ



    Rules :-

    1) ONE minute time frame.
    2) 5EMA (HLC/3 - shift 1 – yellow line) to crossover 40EMA (Close - shift 0 – blue line).
    3) PA to pullback and touch/react to 40ema, without pressing the 5ema over 40ema and MACD on to opposite.
    4) Resume back by 1st candle cross close of the 5ema.
    5) RR 1:2+… Stop behind the last H/L… Target +20.

    That’s it. This is my signal creation philosophy. Simple or at least I think so.

    What I do:

    1) I believe in my system and stick with it through thick and thin.
    2) I make NO interference post trigger… stop or target; it’s a do or dies thing for me in this department… The trick is, it allows me to be patience.
    3) I make only one trade per hour, per direction, per pair, When and If signal is given.
    4) I look to walk away with +20 pips a day and stay very protective of it.
    5) I risk 1% per trade.
    6) I do not take trades with less than 2R’s. So if the stop is greater than 10 pips, it’s a reject.
    7) I trade the following 4 major pairs: E/U – G/U – E/J – U/J.
    8) I can care or less about what’s happening elsewhere. What I mean by that is that I don’t look at any other time frames beside the 1M.
    9) I do not care about any correlation factors. It’s all meaningless to me.
    10) I remove pending orders 5 min prior to red news and I resume with considering trades 15 min after.
    11) I only trade the first 3 hours of the EU open. Living on the west coast, so I trade from 10:30 pm to 2 am give or take. I don’t want to stare at charts all day long and no reason to lose out on my beauty sleep. I also think the best time to trade currencies is the early part of EU session. You can trade it all day long though.

    I highly recommend for you guys to do the same, but it’s up to you.

    Why is it called 45? Well, as you can see the main ingredients of this system are made of 5EMA crossing over 40EMA. So, 40 & 5 for 45, lol.



    Cheers,

    Thank you.
    Haan bhai ye wala Trading ka scalping system bahut hi accha laga hai muje aur main dekh raha hu ki is system ki madad se main apni tradesko aur bhi acche se kar sakta hu

  4. #3
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,125
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 1,126 Posts

    Default

    M1 se M5 par bhi hum iska use kar sakte hai, lekin M5 par main use karta hoon, scalping karne ke liye hai ye system, chote pips liye ja sakte hai bhai.

  5. #4
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    26,844
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,608
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    M1 se M5 par bhi hum iska use kar sakte hai, lekin M5 par main use karta hoon, scalping karne ke liye hai ye system, chote pips liye ja sakte hai bhai.
    Hame kaun sa time frames use karna hai apni trades me ye ham log tabhi jaan sakte hain jab ham logon ki trading start ho jaati hai aur hame apni trading ki madad se income milne lagti hai

  6. #5
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,125
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 1,126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Hame kaun sa time frames use karna hai apni trades me ye ham log tabhi jaan sakte hain jab ham logon ki trading start ho jaati hai aur hame apni trading ki madad se income milne lagti hai
    bhai time frame kyon sa isetmaal karke trading karna hai, ye humre liye janna bahut hi jruri hota hai bhai, time frame mein alag alag trend hote hai bhai.

  7. #6
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    26,844
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,608
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    bhai time frame kyon sa isetmaal karke trading karna hai, ye humre liye janna bahut hi jruri hota hai bhai, time frame mein alag alag trend hote hai bhai.
    Haan ye baat ekdum sahi hai ki hamare paas me alag alag time frames hote hain aur ham log unko apni trading me use karte hain. Is wajah se hame different trading results milte hain

  8. #7
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,125
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 1,126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan ye baat ekdum sahi hai ki hamare paas me alag alag time frames hote hain aur ham log unko apni trading me use karte hain. Is wajah se hame different trading results milte hain
    bhai jo bhi time frame ka istemaal hum log karte hote hai, ushi ka istemaal karna hota hai, time frame idher bhai important hota hai, sabka trend alag alag hi hota hai bhai.

  9. #8
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    26,844
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,608
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    bhai jo bhi time frame ka istemaal hum log karte hote hai, ushi ka istemaal karna hota hai, time frame idher bhai important hota hai, sabka trend alag alag hi hota hai bhai.
    Hame apni trading ke uper me jyada dhiyan dene ki jaroorat hoti hai aur jab bhi ham log aisa karte hain hame success milna start ho jaati hai

  10. #9
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,125
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 1,126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Hame apni trading ke uper me jyada dhiyan dene ki jaroorat hoti hai aur jab bhi ham log aisa karte hain hame success milna start ho jaati hai
    Haan bhai trading ke uper kafi jayda dheyan dene ki jarurat hoti hai, jisse humare ko yaha par kafi acha trading karne ko milne lag jata hai bhai.

  11. #10
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    26,844
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,608
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading ke uper kafi jayda dheyan dene ki jarurat hoti hai, jisse humare ko yaha par kafi acha trading karne ko milne lag jata hai bhai.
    Haan bhai ye baat to ekdum sahi hai ki trading karna hamare liye koi bhi aasan kaam nahi ho sakta hai aur agar ham log sahi tarah ki trading karna chahate hain tab hame uske liye efforts karne honge

  12. #11
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,125
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 1,126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai ye baat to ekdum sahi hai ki trading karna hamare liye koi bhi aasan kaam nahi ho sakta hai aur agar ham log sahi tarah ki trading karna chahate hain tab hame uske liye efforts karne honge
    Bhai trading karna koi asaan kaam to nahi hota hai, lekin yaha par fir bhi trading karte hai to wo mehnat ke sath karte hai bhai taaki income ho sake bhai.

  13. #12
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    26,844
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,608
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading karna koi asaan kaam to nahi hota hai, lekin yaha par fir bhi trading karte hai to wo mehnat ke sath karte hai bhai taaki income ho sake bhai.
    Forex trading me ham logon ko mehnat ke saath me trades ko karna seekhna hoga. Kyuki jab bhi ham log aisa kar lete hain tab hamare liye apni trades karna possible ho paata hai

  14. #13
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,125
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 1,126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Forex trading me ham logon ko mehnat ke saath me trades ko karna seekhna hoga. Kyuki jab bhi ham log aisa kar lete hain tab hamare liye apni trades karna possible ho paata hai
    Haan bhai trade mein mehnat karna humare ko sikhna hota hai bhai, agar mehnat nahi karte hai, to bhai trade mein profits nahi aa sakte hai bhai.

  15. #14
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    26,844
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,608
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trade mein mehnat karna humare ko sikhna hota hai bhai, agar mehnat nahi karte hai, to bhai trade mein profits nahi aa sakte hai bhai.
    Haan bhai mehnat ke saath me deals ko karna hamare liye easy nahi ho sakta hai. Ham logon ko dekhna hoga ki kis tarah ki trades se hame sabse high trading ki income mil payegi

  16. #15
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,125
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 1,126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai mehnat ke saath me deals ko karna hamare liye easy nahi ho sakta hai. Ham logon ko dekhna hoga ki kis tarah ki trades se hame sabse high trading ki income mil payegi
    Bhai apni trades mein mehnat karenge to jarur humare ko yaha par acha paisa earning karne ko mil jata hai, mehnat karna band nahi karna hota hai bhai.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2017 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us